Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hindu Brahmin Rajashekar embraces the only Saviour Jesus Christ


"COME TO ME, ALL YOU THAT ARE WEARY AND ARE CARRYING HEAVY BURDENS, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST" (Mt 11:28).

JESUS, YOU ARE LORD!


I hail from a conservative Brahmin family. I had been worshipping idols, gods and goddesses all my life. Right from childhood, I was not a healthy person. 

At the age of 22 I contacted tuberculosis and became very ill. I could not move about normally, nor keep my balance. In the meantime, I lost all faith in God and stopped worshipping him.
At Nimhans Hospital, Bangalore, I was prescribed heavy doses of costly medicines for one year. I was depressed.

One day a friend of mine who had attended the retreat at Divine was narrating the miracles and the wonderful works of God. I just happened to overhear him. Suddenly I became curious and instantly I had a desire to visit the place. On the train to Chalakudy I heard a person saying that in Potta they brainwash people and convert them to Christianity. For a moment, I thought I should turn back. But having come so far I decided to continue my journey.

The retreat was the most wonderful experience in my life. For the first time I realised there is a God who loves me, who died for me. I found the true God Jesus Christ - the one and only Saviour for all mankind.

The gifts I received from him were realised only later. When I went for the regular check-up, the doctors told me to stop all my medicines. I was completely cured. I experienced tremendous peace of mind. Later on I sent my brother to Divine. 

I am praying that my whole family will come to Lord Jesus and experience his loving touch. Please pray for my family. Now I take every opportunity to tell people to stop worshipping idols and performing meaningless rituals to gods who do not exist and embrace the only Saviour Jesus Christ. Praise the Lord!

"How lovely is thy dwelling place, O Lord of hosts! My soul longs, indeed it faints for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God" (Ps 84:1-2).


Testimony as given by 
Rajashekar,
 
High Land Computer Systems,Sri Sadguru Prasanna Nilaya,
1st floor D No. 149/2, Old Post,
Office Road, Hassan - 573 201



Also Read:

Testimony of a Hindu Witch Doctor into Catholicism
http://christtotheworld.blogspot.com/2009/12/witch-doctor-experiences-jesus.html 

Testimony of Muslim Munira to Catholicism
http://christtotheworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/muslim-girl-encounters-jesus-and.html 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is very heart-warming and inspiring to read the testimonies of various people from non-Christian background; how they came to know the living JESUS and made a total detour in their spiritual life. JESUS is not like the deities of other religions, but His birth was unique, lived a totally holy life of love and self-denial, died for the sins of the whole world, rose again and will be back. JESUS IS THE ONLY HOPE OF THE WORLD. SEEK HIM AND HE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE COMPLETELY.

Most Popular Spiritual Articles

Life after Death Experience - Fr Jose

Miracle of the Eucharist at Catholic Retreat - Real Presence of Jesus - Jesus is ALIVE

Our (Christ and i) Catholic Sites

Fr Augustine - Divine Retreat Centre - www.drcm.org

7 Indescribable Tortures in Hell - St Faustina